Streaming Media

Event Title

2012 可持續實踐與鄉村建設國際研討會

Start Date

9-12-2012 5:00 PM

End Date

9-12-2012 6:30 PM

Language

Putonghua

Description

我姓王名叫华连,44岁,家住江西省万载县白水乡永新村湾里组,现任村妇女主任,永新村和平鼓乐队队长,妇女互助储金会的委员。

1994年在香港中心的组织下,我们湾里、路下两组成立了妇女互助储金会,从事目的主要是种百合。

自从2008由和平妇女项目组织的在银川开会以来,我自己有三个愿望:第一我放弃了我开的那个饲料店,因为我受到了各界人世的启发,放弃了唯一为生活赚钱的生财之道;第二为了大家的健康,为了给自己增添自信,给村民们带来好的环境和气氛办起了鼓乐队;第三我要慢慢地改变其它人,为了我们的健康,为了我们的资源,我会尽力而为地要求大家去珍惜它(土地)。

I am Wang Hualian, 44 years old. I belong to Wangli group of Yongxin Village of Baishui Township of Wanzai Country in Jiangxi Province. Now I am the head of Women’s Association in Yongxin village, the leader of peace drum team. Meanwhile, I am also the committee member of Wanli-Luxia Women Credit Union.

In 1994, with the help of China Social Services and Development Research Centre, we established Wanli-Luxia Women Credit Union. One of its main activities is to practice collective production and fair trade of lily bulb.

In 2008, PeaceWomen Across the Globe held a meeting in Yingchuan, I had 4 wishes from then on. Firstly, I closed my fertilizers shop which was my only income at that moment. I was inspired by people I met in that meeting. Secondly, I organized the drum team, as I thought it would give us more chances to do exercises. I also thought it was good for our health and for improving our cultural environment. Of course, after that, I became much more confident as well. Thirdly, I would like to change others’ mindset little by little. And, I would also try my best to arouse others’ awareness to pay more attention to our health and our resources such as land.

Document Type

Conference

Recommended Citation

王华连 (2012,12月)。和平妇女王华连自我简介。發表於 2012可持續實踐與鄉村建設國際研討會,西南大学,中國重慶市。

Share

COinS

Dec 9th, 5:00 PM Dec 9th, 6:30 PM

和平妇女王华连自我简介 = Introduction of Wang Hualian and Wanli-Luxia Women Credit Union