About Digital Repository Service
Digital Repository Service serves as a focal point for collecting, preserving, and providing open access to the intellectual output of an institution. The service aims at achieving the following goals:
- To collect and preserve the Lingnan University’s intellectual output, including gray literature;
- To provide Open Access to Lingnan’s intellectual output in the Digital Repository;
- To increase the visibility of the University and serve as a bridge for scholarly communication between Lingnan and the international academic community.
Our Service Guidelines are available HERE.
Digital Commons @ Lingnan University
Digital Commons @ Lingnan University is the platform for Lingnan’s Digital Repository Service provided by the Library to collect and preserve the scholarship and creative works of our community and to share our intellectual life with a global audience. Its outcomes will showcase the breadth and depth of the University’s scholarly activities.
Contents hosted on Digital Commons include but are not limited to:
- Journal articles (preprints / postprints)
- Theses & Dissertations
- Working papers
- Book chapters
- Conference papers and proceedings
- Conference Presentations
- Peer-reviewed Journal published by Lingnan Community
- Creative works
- Student scholarship
All contents are discoverable by Google, Google Scholar, and other search engines, which makes it easy to share and collaborate with anyone with access to Internet. The content is available for Open Access (with some exceptions when necessary) under fair use for personal and educational purposes or with the permission of the authors or copyright holders.
For more information about Digital Commons @ Lingnan University, please click HERE.