•  
  •  

其他篇名 Alternative Title

Notes on Shi Pian I and Shi Pian II in newly discovered bamboo slips of Han Dynasty

摘要 Abstract

本文在《新見漢牘〈蒼頡篇〉〈史篇〉校釋》整理者工作的基礎上,對新刊《新見漢牘〈蒼頡篇〉〈史篇〉校釋》中的《史篇一》《史篇二》進行校讀。校讀工作主要包括兩方面的内容:一是指出誤識或未識的文字12則,這些誤識和未識的文字多與漢隸字形有關;二是指出誤注或缺注的詞語12則,這些誤注和缺注的詞語多具漢代用詞特色。通過對這些文字與詞語的校讀,可以明顯感覺到這批蒙書材料濃厚的漢代味道,這似乎很難作假。

On the basis of the work of the arranger, this paper proofreads the Shi Pian I and Shi Pian II in the new issue “the collation of Cangjie Pian and Shi Pian in newly discovered bamboo slips”. The work of proofreading mainly includes two aspects. The first is to point out 12 unrecognized characters, most of which are related to the misidentify of Han Li characters; and the second is to point out 12 misannotated or unexplained words, most of which have the characteristics of words used in Han Dynasty. Through the proofreading of these characters and words in the Shi Pian I and Shi Pian II, we can clearly feel the strong flavor of Han Dynasty in these elementary literacy document, which seems difficult to fake.

關鍵詞 Keywords

出土文獻, 漢牘, 《史篇》, 訓詁校勘, Unearthed documents, Bamboo slips of Han dynasty, Shi Pian I and Shi Pian II, Exegetical collation

語言 Language

Chinese (Traditional)

備註 Additional Information

本文爲教育部人文社會科學重點研究基地重大項目“基於上古漢語語義知識庫的歷史語法與詞彙研究”(18JJD740002)的階段性成果。拙文承蒙蔡偉、陳劍、沈培、王挺斌、顔世鉉、趙平安等先生審正,在此謹致謝忱!兩位匿名審稿專家對拙文也提出了很好的修改意見,在此一併致謝。

版權聲明 Copyright Statement

香港嶺南大學中文系(編),上海古籍出版社(出版)

共享創意條款 Creative Commons License

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License

參考書目格式 Recommended Citation

胡敕瑞 (2021)。新見漢牘《史篇一》《史篇二》校讀札記。《嶺南學報》,復刊 第十五輯,頁21-49。檢自 https://commons.ln.edu.hk/ljcs_new/vol15/iss1/3

Share

COinS