Creator

Wai SZTO

Preview

image preview

Description

Mrs. John S. Kennedy of New York donated US$25,000 for the construction of the building and asked that it be named after William Henry Grant, a member of the Board of Directors who joined the Board in 1895 and played a major role in firmly establishing the young institution. Martin Hall (馬丁堂) is just to the left.