Creator

Wai SZTO

Preview

image preview

Description

The Primary School buildings, constructed between 1915 and 1930, consisted of eight buildings. Szto Wai founded a primary school shortly after he graduated and it became part of Lingnan in 1911. Writing in 1913, Dr. Andrew H. Woods described Szto Wai and his school: ‘Children love him and he them, and they develop rapidly under his care. Parents in the City came, saw, and applied’ (Corbett 52).