Creator

Wai SZTO

Preview

image preview

Description

Built in 1919, and in some sources called the Fruit Kiosk, it was operated by the Student Youth Association and sold cooked food until 1934 when the University took it over as a refreshment stand. The finial on the roof is in the form of a cornucopia. It has since been remodeled and the green tiles replaced with blue.