Format and Deadlines1. Submit an electronic copy of the complete manuscript by 16 July 2014 to the Conference Secretariat. Unless specified below, guidelines and style for full paper preparation should follow those of the Journal of International Business Studies, otherwise submissions will be returned or not reviewed. (JIBS, http://www.jibs.net)
2. The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages including ALL tables, appendices and references, with an abstract of no more than 100 words.
3. Acceptance notification will be sent by 15 August 2014. The Conference Secretariat must receive final manuscripts, by 31 August 2014.
4. The author(s) must certify that the accepted paper is not copyrighted and has not been published elsewhere.
5. Papers will be arranged for presentation and publication ONLY if at least one of the authors registers for the Conference by the registration deadline, 31 August 2014.
6. An individual author may not appear on more than two papers.