Lingnan University had over 600 acres, 98 permanent buildings, twelve dormitories, and 40 residences, along with nearly 200 temporary and ancillary buildings. Half of the campus was used for farming. Ten Alumni Hall (十友堂) is portrayed in the background. Ten Alumni Hall was the home of the College of Agriculture and opened at the end of 1929.
Ten Alumni Hall, 十友堂